West desert report....west of 5-mile

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
me and a couple buddies hit the west desert after we stopped off at the U4WDA rally for a couple hours. We got there early and had to leave early to insure plenty of shooting time when we got there. We ended up withing about 5 miles of Dugway up in the Burnt out junipers and had a helluva fun time. We shot a lot of rounds through a lot of guns at a couple of bunnies...:) but we are lousy shots so oh well. We decided to take my YJ our for a spin through the burnt junipers and found out that I LOVE MY SWAMPERS!!! my YJ has a little lift and some 33x12.5 swampers (tsl bias ply) and they rocked. we were going up the faces of these bluffs and weaving in and out of the burnt junipers having an awesome time. I am sold on the capabilities of the YJ/TJ platform now.....anyone want a couple project zuks???

we got back and had a big fire to roast some spicey sauseges and just kicked it until about 11pm.

Frickin cops pulled me over on the way back and said I had to have some better mudflaps action so I played dumb and said I had no idea because I just bought the vehicle. He felt good that he got to influence me for the betterment of the law, and I felt good because I got to hone my acting skills. no fix-it and 5 minutes of my time and I was off for my home.

I regret that I had plans for this weekend before I realized the convention was going on or I would have stayed there longer. I am torn between Guns and Rigs, both are so fun!!

sukaB

Banned
Whatever....
Your pissed that you've owned zuki for so long,
and pissed away cash.......
and also you suck at shooting,
and should have had a sig,
and also that you got harassed by a cop and felt bend over iish,
And happy cause you didnt get beat by BLACKSHEEP
cause you didnt show
WHOOPS.......
but at least you have a bunch of posts and your a moderator and such so this can go away if need be...
SWEET :D I guess I got lucky and should give you your trophy....

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Whatever....
Your pissed that you've owned zuki for so long,
and pissed away cash.......
and also you suck at shooting,
and should have had a sig,
and also that you got harassed by a cop and felt bend over iish,
And happy cause you didnt get beat by BLACKSHEEP
cause you didnt show
WHOOPS.......
but at least you have a bunch of posts and your a moderator and such so this can go away if need be...
SWEET :D I guess I got lucky and should give you your trophy....

I actually have less in that zuk than you do in your rims :)

I do suck at shooting.....so what.

sig....what a cheap piece of crap gun, I use a Kimber .45, and a remington 870 police model with a 7 round (total) tube cuz I suck.

We all get harassed by cops...what is your point.

It would have been an honor to get beat by blacksheep homie gots mad SKILZ.

I can make your post go away or I can make it permanent....

you can give me a trophy anytime...how bout a 231 slip yoke eliminator :)

sukaB

Banned
awight
shorty shafty kitty....
I'm mad because i ddint get to shoot anything and i had my pistol with me.......
DAMIT...
hey my rims were pretty much free anywho.....

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
awight
shorty shafty kitty....
I'm mad because i ddint get to shoot anything and i had my pistol with me.......
DAMIT...
hey my rims were pretty much free anywho.....

ok rims AND tires. MSRP plus shipping and handling, mount and balance......:rolleyes:

sukaB

Banned
Come on you need to get to know me better....
hehehehehe
rims=half price
Comp set tires 5 SSR 37x12.50 17's free, yes shipping too
practice play set of 5 SX's 38x12.50 15's free, and again yes shipping
Mounting provided by Anarchy offroad
Balance-eye sight anarchy machine balance........
Ohh yah and the new set competition compound's 8 of eemm?????????sssshhhhhhh secret
Dang I also forgot the 4 35x12.50x16's truxus mudders for the tow dodge....
I hook up everyone I can.....

ace

Parts Collector
Try the Big O tire in Bountiful, They've got a huge assortment of pretty good used right now and pretty cheap too.