What are you listening to?

D

Deleted member 12904

I’m seeing Amigo the devil this Saturday in Seattle and am super excited. I believe he is playing SLC Wednesday if anyone else wants to check out awesome disturbing folk inspired music.
7D8D057E-CCF3-45F5-AF8A-D9BC7CAE2AA4.png

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
This song popped up on Letterkenny this last season and I thought it was awesome. I'm not much of a "Sythwave" person, but Purity Ring is pretty damn good.
Don't bother watching the video (which is weird...) just listen to the music.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Who knew Mongolian Heavy Folk Metal was a genre? But I can't even get enough of it!
I've had this on my playlist for months.

Make sure you listen with the captions ON.

I stumbled onto them when I was researching geography around Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. After reading a Clive Cussler book centered in the area I've been really fascinated by the area.

Last edited:

ID Bronco

Who knew Mongolian Heavy Folk Metal was a genre? But I can't even get enough of it!
I've had this on my playlist for months.

Make sure you listen with the captions ON.

I stumbled onto them when I was researching geography around Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. After reading a Clive Cussler book centered in the area I've been really fascinated by the area.

That is really cool, thanks for the links. I used to love a band called the Norsemen, they were from Skandanavia, I can't find much from them anymore, but it was all Norse mythology stuff, this reminds me of it, musically. I wore that cassette out.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I've been kinda "rediscovering" Huey Lewis and the News the past week or so. My parents played their records all the time when I was growing up, so I'm very familiar with the songs; I've just never done a deep dive as an adult. Damn they are great band. So many layers to them. This is one of my favorites.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've been loving Badflower lately, they just came out with a new song that IMO is amazing... 'The Jester'. This version isn't as good as the radio version, which I'll post below as well. Love the sound of this song though.... it's NSFW, couple of swears in it so be careful. ;)

Here's the radio version, it's more refined, but this is a lyric video...

They also put out another amazing one, the video is dark as is the song.... but man, it's powerful.

And, might as well toss a little Heroin in too....