What are you listening to?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Probably not everyone's style but this song is entitled 4 Wheel Drive - I thought that was applicable here. And some of us might resemble it.

I find a LOT of country in my playlists these days... It's kind of all starting to sound the same as it tends to. The country rap (aka CRAP) is WAY more than I can take though. Can't stand Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw (no idea why) either... radio station gets changed when either of them or the CRAP come on (yes, I still do the radio thing rather than a digital music service.... I'm not a "boomer" but maybe I am?).

ID Bronco

I find a LOT of country in my playlists these days... It's kind of all starting to sound the same as it tends to. The country rap (aka CRAP) is WAY more than I can take though. Can't stand Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw (no idea why) either... radio station gets changed when either of them or the CRAP come on (yes, I still do the radio thing rather than a digital music service.... I'm not a "boomer" but maybe I am?).

If I'm in the car, it's radio for me, far more often it's talk radio. Older rodeo/western/trucker tunes are my forte, but I like many of the newer back to western roots artists that Pandora brings up. Aaron Watson, Ned Ledoux, Cody Johnson. I'm on a no Pop diet too.