What are you listening to?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I heard this song for the first time this week, and have heard it a handful of times now. It gets me right in the feels every time. It's a bit different than what most of you are listening to.
I think it gets to me because we have hit some important milestones in our lives this week. I would say I work fairly hard, and usually at the detriment of family and friend relationships. Some of that work is beginning to pay off, and I am hoping to correct course a little and start to give some more dedicated time to family and friends. At a minimum I have promised myself that I can quit working 7 days a week.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I heard this song for the first time this week, and have heard it a handful of times now. It gets me right in the feels every time. It's a bit different than what most of you are listening to.
I think it gets to me because we have hit some important milestones in our lives this week. I would say I work fairly hard, and usually at the detriment of family and friend relationships. Some of that work is beginning to pay off, and I am hoping to correct course a little and start to give some more dedicated time to family and friends. At a minimum I have promised myself that I can quit working 7 days a week.

Kinda along this same line--this one got to me, as a father who also works pretty hard. I'm trying to change that as well.