What are you listening to?

Houndoc

Second concert I ever went to, Jethro Tull in 1978. First one was the Doobie Bros.

- DAA
I have seen Jethro Tull three times previously- Salt Palace. Delta Center and E-Center. Odd none of those are still around, at least by those names.
Excited to see them again.

Reactions: DAA

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
This was playing at Harmons the other day:

When this is grocery store friendly background music, well, I guess this is what 40 feels like...
I bet I listened to that song a million times in college. Is it possible Stephen's taste in music has crossed over mine? This feels like something dangerous might happen: like I might feel a strange desire to wear white new balance shoes.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I bet I listened to that song a million times in college. Is it possible Stephen's taste in music has crossed over mine? This feels like something dangerous might happen: like I might feel a strange desire to wear white new balance shoes.
Now all 3 of us crossed over. This is weird. I have to wash my ears out with Tool now.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
So this is a bit of an inside joke but for the last 10 years maybe my best friend has had an ear for.. let's call it "Renaissance festival metal."
I jokingly refer to it as "Castling music."
Somewhere along the line this strange genres somewhat penetrated my defenses against such silliness. And upon occasion I'm drawn upon the desire for some good Castling music.
This is my newest discovery.

ID Bronco

In the late 80's in Jr. High I loved a band named the Norsemen. I wore that cassette out. I can't find them online now, but it was kind of like the one above. Not my taste anymore but I kind of dig it in small increments.