What are you listening to?

Tonkaman

We went to AFI on Saturday night. Stood in the cold for 2.5 hours to get front and center once the gates opened. It was awesome! Davey would walk across the crowd and we would hold up his feet with each step 🤘

We just got home from watching Transiberian Otchestra tonight. That show is jam packed full of entertainment. I can’t even imagine how much work is involved in the stage, lighting, lasers, smoke, flames let alone the music! It was impressive to watch, but still not exactly my style. I’ll likely go back in a decade or so.

Coco

I didn't think I listened to Luke that much, or Kenny Loggins :rofl: Maybe I went a little crazy with the Top Gun album after all.

IMG-7489.PNG

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
We went to The Lower Lights Christmas concert last night at Kingsbury. We haven’t been for a few years and I forgot how awesome it is. They’re a folk/gospel revival band and it’s a real party. It’s definitely not my normal kind of music but it’s impossible to not like it when you’re there. They have 17 band members and any one of them is insanely talented. I highly recommend you go next year!

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I was firing up the grill to cook dinner and apparently bumped the on switch of the WayBack machine...

I started here:

And then moved to here:

.. nothing like a Hammond B3 and Leslie speakers to drag you back to the 70's

But my favorite UH song is this:

Then on to something more Pop for the Era which introduced me to the talk-box:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
This time of year at work I have to collate a lot of data. I've found listening to music with lyrics while I do that is distracting, so I pulled out some classic records to listen to. One of my favorite instrumental bands is Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.
This was the best selling album of 1965. Outselling even the Beatles and the Stones!