anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Vehicle tires: 25
Trailer Tires: 29
Motorcycle tires/UTV: 16
Miscellaneous stacks of ‘extra’ tires: 13

83😳

I just realized I am an environmental hazard 🤣

Obviously that does not include riding lawnmower, bicycles, scooters, RC cars, etc.
If I count stacks of motorcycle tires I am easily over 120.

Motorcycles-8
SXS -8
Motorhome -10
Vehicles -28
Trailers-12
Random vehicle and SXS -20
Golf cart -4

I need to get rid of some stuff

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Let's see:
Bikes: 12
Scooters: 8
ATV/Motorcycle: 6
Cars: 20
Trailers: 8
Total: 54

Doesn't count riding lawn mower, wiggle cars, or hoverboards, rc cars, etc.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Agreed, I didn't count a bunch of mower/lawn/other kids stuff. Depressing. I'm ready to re look at the minimalist thread again.
I have a co-worker that just has two SUV's between him and his wife. Not even a truck. If he gets a flat tire he calls AAA and all maintenance is done at the dealership. My natural instinct is to cringe at his lack of masculinity but sometimes I wonder if he's right and I'm wrong :rofl:

Then I think about how bored his young children must be and the legacy he's leaving for them and I feel better. They've never even been camping. Onward on the path of too many tires for the time being!

ID Bronco

I have a co-worker that just has two SUV's between him and his wife. Not even a truck. If he gets a flat tire he calls AAA and all maintenance is done at the dealership. My natural instinct is to cringe at his lack of masculinity but sometimes I wonder if he's right and I'm wrong :rofl:

Then I think about how bored his young children must be and the legacy he's leaving for them and I feel better. They've never even been camping. Onward on the path of too many tires for the time being!
Agreed, All of the vehicles/toys help with some fun, but I think I need to downsize and buy less nicer stuff instead.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Vehicles 18
Bikes 8
Scooters 4
Motorcycles 12 on bikes, more on the wall rack to be swapped in if needed.
ATV's 8
Trailers 15
Total 65

I will add that my wife HATES tires. The last 2 times I've replaced the tires on my truck she said "we already put tires on the truck" As if they aren't a consumable.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Trying to get some sprinklers put back in after we ripped up a bunch of line.
I have a hard time trying to balance the ‘get it done’ and ‘teach a boy to work’ aspects.
My son and his buddy have been digging for an hour or so, and have done about 10 minutes of my work load. But they are laughing and having a good time. And truth be told, I think the buddy comes from the kind of home that doesn’t even own a shovel. So it’s probably good to be letting them do it all.

C37743C4-0A7C-42F8-99AD-AAA702670ABB.jpeg

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Trying to get some sprinklers put back in after we ripped up a bunch of line.
I have a hard time trying to balance the ‘get it done’ and ‘teach a boy to work’ aspects.
My son and his buddy have been digging for an hour or so, and have done about 10 minutes of my work load. But they are laughing and having a good time. And truth be told, I think the buddy comes from the kind of home that doesn’t even own a shovel. So it’s probably good to be letting them do it all.

View attachment 150583
With my oldest about to turn 7 I've been really thinking about this lately. He's much more inclined to sit inside and read or draw but I've got to start including him with my work. Like you said though, it's a get stuff done verses teach the boy some stuff trade off.

Pike2350

Since I am in quarantine for round 2 of Covid I tackled a project while my daughter played in the sprinklers (OK so it took a lot longer then when she played in the sprinkler and really tookna out 6 hours) i ran wire for and installed outdoor speakers on the new patio that is on the side of the newish garage. I had to shimmy in the attack to run speaker wire (i like them hardwired) and into the wall. I ran out of banana plugs so I will pick up more....but I am getting excited for when I get a gas firepit built for it and sit out and relax with tunes

Attachments

• 20220709_231428.jpg
    20220709_231428.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20220709_231415.jpg
    20220709_231415.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20220709_231500.jpg
    20220709_231500.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 22