General Tech What did you work on Today?

Rogerwh0

2013-03-13_09-56-42_716.jpg2013-03-13_09-56-29_93.jpg2013-03-13_09-56-02_866.jpg2013-03-13_09-50-12_22.jpgI have been slightly altering a 2013 and a 2012 Tacoma, who doesent love completly reworking trucks with less than 1000 miles.:D ARB in the front, Locker bypass in the rear. CBI Sliders, OME all the way around on one, the other has the BAJA package already. Rigid Grille with 20" light bar built in. Road Armor rear bumpers with Warn Zeon 10-S winches.

Still to be done is a CBI Roof rack with 40" rigid light bars on all sides. maybe too much light? nah.
Road Armor front bumpers with Warn Zeon 10-s also.

Last edited:

Bart

About 3/4 of the way through putting an amp and iPod sound system in the buggy. Finding the right boxes and location to mount the speakers has been the roughest part. Pics to come soon. There is not a lot of room on the Ranger.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hoping to get a 2 meter in my "Jeep" along with tuning the CB that's in there (it sucks). Do a big once over on the Jeep (about half done), finish up the rear bumper/tire carrier and put it on the trailer. :D I'm down to leaving in 8 days :eek:

airmanwilliams

Planned for today:
1. Finally getting a calmini front skid plate mounted on my sidekick so I dont have to worry about the aluminum axle housing and damage to my 5.625 diff.
2. Rewire my rocklights tonight with a fuse, relay, and add more lights.
3. Drop sidekick off at Suntints for some good tint work finally.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
My little neighbor friend helped me prime the fold-up tailgate I built Tuesday for my little blue trailer.
photobucket-35377-1363226497059_zps058b4290.jpg

Wednesday I built some sides for it.
photobucket-45584-1363226495242_zps4c982765.jpg

The ramp will let me load dirt bikes into it.

I'm going to tow it out to our Monthly U4WDA trail cleanups for trash duty (the sides will help with that).

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I drew up a few parts in cad for Carl to cut for me. But more importantly I took the top off the jeep. Something like 74* today!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Today was my day off, though I still had to make three trips to work for various reasons. Anyway, I took advantage of the weather and spent every available minute outside prepping for the Jeep Safari. Items accomplished today:

- installed trailer brake controller in the Suburban

- removed Jeep soft top
- removed full doors, installed half doors
- removed spare tire & bracket from cargo enclosure, took measurements for custom duster cover idea
- dropped off safari top & duster at upholstery shop for modification
- opened steering column to check for presence of disconnected SKIM module (nothing there, thank goodness)
- opened JEGS package containing roll bar padding; cut to fit and installed to prevent Excedrin headaches
- opened Amazon package containing Daystar hood latches; installed
- vacuumed entire interior and cargo area "to get a fresh start"
- applied touch-up paint to scratches on roll bars

Ummm... I think that's everything.

STAG

On my grind
that there is a bunch of work

Yes, yes it is ha. But it is turning out awesome. I've already got one panel finished and installed on the house, this is the 2nd panel. It's designed to match his perimeter fence. I'll post a pic when I get it all installed.

Edit* here's one
image_zps149892c4.jpg

Last edited: