General Tech What did you work on Today?

NYCEGUY01

I'm pretty interested in this. Do they tune on the dyno or just put it up there and see what it runs?
It's like a 2hr process. All the tuning is done on the dyno.

The guy at premier seems to really know his stuff. It's literally all he does all day every day.

Lots of pulls at varying throttle position, rpm and load etc...lots of laptop work in between and during all that going on.
Kind of interesting to see.

A bit nerve racking on the pulls up to 100mph hoping the driveshaft doesnt shoot out though. Lol

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
It's like a 2hr process. All the tuning is done on the dyno.

The guy at premier seems to really know his stuff. It's literally all he does all day every day.

Lots of pulls at varying throttle position, rpm and load etc...lots of laptop work in between and during all that going on.
Kind of interesting to see.

A bit nerve racking on the pulls up to 100mph hoping the driveshaft doesnt shoot out though. Lol
So what did it put down after tuning with the supercharger? Inquiring minds need to know!

1969honda

Supporting Member
Obviously, I should have taken more pictures and this was from Friday not today. Driving home to Cache Valley on I-15 in Corinne with a 30' gooseneck pulling 10-12k of metal roofing. Suddenly started getting a bad vibration so I pulled over on the shoulder immediately by the airport to find my RF wheel held on by one lugnut😳.

Attachments

• 63412.jpeg
    63412.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 40

1969honda

Supporting Member
Crazy thing... wheel is totally fine.... no paint missing from the stud bores fine. I installed 7 new studs with nuts (most available in Brigham or Tremonton late in the afternoon) and then drove home to Cache Valley, had a buddy call in a hail Mary Saturday morning to get his truck back to Utah from Boise. I of course promptly said yes to him and drove all day and all night, without any incident, on the new studs and nuts. Freakishly weird and grateful if wasn't much, much worse at the same time.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
No pics but put a new brake master, new clutch master and new clutch slave on the 84 runner. Got the cooling buttoned up a week ago. New battery and it’s ready to head to the car wash to remove 47lbs of grease from the front axle so I can get it rebuilt