General Tech What did you work on Today?

JeeperG

Had my cousin help me out with a grille shroud and hood brace, cleans up the look a lot and is functional, still need to add the hood latch items and mounting holes. The grille shroud also helps tunnel air into the radiator more efficiently. Made a couple templates and he laser cut and bent exactly as I wanted. Ended up being 12 gauge stainless as that's all he had on hand but it will be painted.

IMG_20210111_133541.jpg

PXL_20210113_221233059.jpg

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Got a wild hair going since the weather was decent and I had the heater on in the motorhome from getting the carpets cleaned and decided to update the kitchen backsplash. I forgot to snap a picture before I started ripping the mirrors off
2BD5DA2B-C825-484B-B175-1BBA8F124EF1.jpeg

And replaced it with these glass and stone tile sheets.

7DB1F7AF-72B3-4E90-BCA8-C36F2C28BBB8.jpeg
I like how it turned out so much that I will probably do the backsplash in the bathroom and the sink by the shower. The big question is should I leave the mirrored headboard in the bedroom? :handlebars:

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
I replaced all the brakes on my trailer and repacked all the bearings. I then painted the inner fender well and murdered the wheelz. The ole lady decided she needed her wheels murdered on her mazda after seeing the trailer so we did them too and got a oil change done today. Every thing in my yard now has black wheels. We are finally a black wheel family. 20210119_172741.jpg20210119_175847.jpg20210119_175912.jpg20210120_191018.jpg20210120_191034.jpg

TJustin

Porch Dog
Supporting Member
Today I was supposed to be at work in the maintenance area welding brackets on my new Core 44 axle, original plans had me hoping to install it over the weekend.

Instead though due to quarantine and having COVID, I flushed my power steering system to prepare to install my PSC hydro assist kit. The system is flushed, and hoping that I can install the new steering box this weekend. Knock on wood, for me the 'rona has been mild.

Hoping to install the new steering box tomorrow.

Coco

Corban_White

This is mostly silver solder. I brazed the bottom pieces on. I could braze the whole thing, but I have to use the oxy-fuel torch and it's in the cold garage. The silver melts at a low enough temperature that we can use the butane torch in the warm kitchen. 😁