What do I get for the next bike?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The mail man delivered these beutiful works of art from Pro Carbon. With shipping from the UK, they were still slightly less than buying P3 and are multi layer carbon fiber and not a fiberglass base with a single CF layer over it. The brackets for the pipe also make it stand off so it does not burn.
20180924_163854.jpg

20180924_163924.jpg

20180924_163940.jpg

20180924_163949.jpg

20180924_182127.jpg

20180924_182114.jpg

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Some said, "Run an Enduro Engineering spark arrestor cap," well... I've had 2 friends not finish races or rides because their screen clogged up so I was determined to do it "the right way."
After two incorrect parts sent and way too much time looking for part numbers. I've finally got a spark arrestor silencer!

FMF Turbine Core 2.1 "KTM/Husqvarna Edition."
(I don't think the normal 2.1 actually exists yet so I get to pay more for an anodized black AL can and stainless tubing).
The tone is much deeper and ever so slightly quieter. And so nice looking!
The part number is 55505979004 for those looking.

IMG_20180926_155906.jpg

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Dang....was thinking of texting you today to see if it was still around.

Weird thing. I never put up any ads. I just had 3 friends come by today and we were hanging out and the one test rode it and he says, "I've got to have it," so he took it home right then.

He bought Chris's old WR250f from me like 3 years ago too and was just looking to upgrade I guess.
He's selling his WR to one of the other friends that was over also so almost everyone got new bikes LOL.

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Lectron.
I'll see how I like it tomorrow, but I will say it starts the motor cold much much much easier, like first turn at 30°F on the button.
IMG_20181130_164222.jpg

Slide
IMG_20181130_181928.jpg

I did have to adjust the needle down a full turn to lean it up just off idle.
IMG_20181130_181834.jpg

One thing I'm not impressed with is the machining on the slide and inside of the clamshell. Tooling chatter is pretty visable... To the point that I'm almost ready to pull it apart and polish it for fear of throttle hang.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Thanks

Looks awesome!

Need more reviews of the lectron. ;)

Hmm Lectron... I'm going to call Monday and maybe order a 5-1 needle and try that before I give up on it. I'm getting used to it but it has a slight delay in power off idle and I probably need to adjust the power jet for up on top. Still very easy to start and very smooth power.

I'm contemplating an RK tech head to bump the compression after trying to chase Fast guys for three weekends in a row.