What do I get for the next bike?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I'm staking my decision on the white bike making me as fast as Paul.
I am pretty sure with how much I ride anymore all you guys have passed me up ........just like my kid has. It's a humbling moment when you realize that you probably can't keep up with a 15 year old. I haven't told him yet, but he knows it.

Last edited:

gatchmo5710

Im trying to ride the toquerville twister sunday morning. Conditions are supreme! Ya'll are more than welcome to join me.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Here you go Cheston. My new to me 2019 TX300. New to me because RMATV sold me a used bike. Had 0.1 hours on it:rofl:
20190128_114753.jpg

Jeeper and I rode Warner valley and it now has 2 hours on it. First impressions, the seat is hard as hell and the gripper seat cover kept pulling my pants down. lol. One surprising improvement was power. This thing is snappy, even with the yellow power valve spring. It kept lifting the front wheel in hill climbs unexpectedly. Maybe that's due in part to less weight in the fork due to no springs.

I set the clickers at the sport setting from the book and RMATV set the sag for me. The suspension is way better with that much tuning than my 16 is even after the valving and springs which made a huge difference on that bike.

I was feeling really good on this bike by the end of the ride. Can't wait to get it setup to my taste, dial some things in some more and race it.

It's so good, I might drop down to the over 30 Am class just so I can beat Stratton.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I picked up a TM Design skid yesterday. RMATV lists it as fitting a 2019 but seeing Strattons R&D work I was not sure they had update the part correctly. To my suprise, it almost fit. It has definitely been updated but still needed trimming around the front pipe hanger on the frame. I had to cut 1/2" off the side to go around that hanger. Other than that it fit great.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
After my gear fiasco, I got had plenty of time to do some jetting testing.
warner at 40 degrees this setup was pretty smooth all the way from idle to wide open.
420 main, 25 pilot, 43-75 needle on the top clip. Air screw 1 1/8 turn out. I think the carb mods really helped. I got my JD jet block this week but haven't installed it yet.