Your season date(s): Oct 18 - 26, 2014

rholbrook

My 13 yr old drew
SUCCESSFUL: General Season Rifle Buck Deer

Hunt: Plateau, Boulder/Kaiparowits
Weapon: Any Legal Weapon
Your season date(s): Oct 18 - 26, 2014

DAA

Huh... I spoke too soon. Just got an email a couple minutes ago, I did draw for the general season above the B. Email says something about email notifications being instant but the web taking a few days to update, maybe that's why I saw "unsuccessful" when I checked yesterday. Dunno... But I guess I get to go sit up there and let some wambi bambi bucks walk on by and live and come home with an unfilled tag after all. Cool enough...

I had already mentally checked out and started to think about where I was going to go coyote hunting that weekend though :D.

- DAA

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
I got nothing set... No Utah permits, No Alaska permits, Still waiting on WY to come out.... Not good odds though... I Might head off to AK to be a pack mule for my brothers Tok Sheep tag, then on to moose camp to be Griz control... The bears are getting out of control in some places in AK.

Houndoc

Looks like a few of us will be running around the Manti area. May be worth comparing notes! Have not hunted that area in a number of years.

Houndoc

I got nothing set... No Utah permits, No Alaska permits, Still waiting on WY to come out.... Not good odds though... I Might head off to AK to be a pack mule for my brothers Tok Sheep tag, then on to moose camp to be Griz control... The bears are getting out of control in some places in AK.

Bear patrol sounds fun.