What is everyone doing for easter?

J

jeff cardall

meeting somewhere sounds great to me just say when and where and we are there but remember im in a samurai w/35's and stock motor so im not so fast! can almost run as fast as it can drive :D but any whoo yeah meeting would be great if ya want to be on the trail by 10 then we have to meet at 6 to get there on time! thats how fast i go lol j/k its not that bad:D

J

jeff cardall

ANY BODY END UP GOING OUT TO RATTLESNAKE TODAY WE WENT OUT THERE GOT THERE AT 9:30 AND WAITED TILL 12:10 SAW NOBODY W/MY LUCK WE PROB. MISSED YA HOPE NOT. BUT MAYBE WE DO ANOTHER RUN AGAIN AND WE WILL PLAN IT BETTER W/MEETING SPOTS AND TIMES :(

J

jeff cardall

yup 3 frigin hrs didnt know where rattlesnake is had idea but some said they be there so we waited for yup 3 hrs and saw no one:( but we will try it again maybe next weekend:confused:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I headed up to Emigration Canyon for some mud boggin at 2 in the morning.:D

Last edited:

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
I never even made it out to the crossroads.......I left the drain plug out of my oil pan last night and got to the highway before I realized I had no oil pressure!!! I saved the motor, shut it down, and towed it home. Found the drain plug in the pan on the back porch!!!! Next time we will definately plan it better........how about next weekend??