What Tundra to buy

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I picked up a 2010 Tundra Limited today for $18000, it has 75000 miles on it and it needs some body work but everything else is fine. I worked a trade deal with one of the guys in the Elders Quorum Pres with me and I am helping him do a head gasket in his car and he is doing the body work in trade. I was really surprised how well it drove and the power was great, this will be a work truck for me and for what i want it for it will be perfect. Maybe in a couple years after building 50 or so homes I will feel good spending money on a new one, but right now I don't want to spend too much

D

Deleted member 12904

Guess what?
I had to take an Uber today.
My Mustang 10 speed decided to go insane. And I abandoned it (at my parents house) Everytime it reached 3rd gear the e pedal took away all power and applied the brakes (violently on it's own) until I reached a complete stop then shifted back into 1st gear. Infuriating.

I’ve rented a few mustangs. They put some crazy tunes on them for the rental companies that make them do all sorts of crazy limp mode stuff if you beat on them. Idk if that has anything to do with yours but I had one that wouldn’t come out of limp mode after pretending I was Dominic Toretto and they had to bring me a different car.