Whats it worth ?

NYCEGUY01

Afternoon fellas...

My father in law passed away recently and my mother in law has taxed me with selling his truck as she has no use for it at all .

I know the 7.3 Ford diesels have a cult following so I'm not sure on what it will bring.

2003 Superduty. Ex cab longbed 4x4.
178k miles. Auto trans.
He bought it new, at westland Ford, it's never missed an oil change or recommended maintenance item.

Does have some dents and dings, he used it like a truck, runs and drives perfectly though.
I think the heaviest thing it ever pulled was was a 16' trailer with a sxs on it.

Gonna get it detailed and get pics this weekend.

Any ideas on where I should start the asking price ?

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Sorry to hear about the father-in-law passing. I love those 7.3 dawgs. Ext cab will drop the value a bit I think but the one owner, not bro'd truck is a total win. I want another Stuper Duty but really sont want to give State farm any more $ per month.

I can't imagine you wouldn't get $12-15k out of it?

Tebbsjeep

My buddy sold his 99' ext cab, standard bed, 2 owner with 90k miles, for $19.5k last year. It also had bumps and bruises but still pretty clean. It wasn't a top trim level either.

NYCEGUY01

All very promising.

I'm gonna go get it this weekend and bring it home, it's getting detailed on Friday along with another car we will be helping her sell.
We dont mind making someone a good deal but I want to get her what I can for it.

I was thinking 10-12k but I may be thinking a little low maybe, I haven't seen it in a while so we will wait till I see it in person and decide.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Really makes me wish I'd hung onto my 2000 for a while, since prices went nuts on them right after I sold it. I probably could have gotten $8K more than I sold it for. :(

NYCEGUY01

It's a Dodge Charger. Cool car but it's a V6 auto.
I'm not even sure on the year at this point.

The dealer offered her $6500 im told and she may just take it as she is gonna buy a new subaru crosstrek once we sell these off...

NYCEGUY01

The ford is a 2003 f350.
7.3 powerstroke.
Ex cab. Has 1 good dent in the pass bedside. The pass seat is pretty tore up.
178k miles. 1 owner.
Good tires etc.. hood and roof paint is faded.
We are gonna list it for $12,500 and see what happens. It does run and drive great though.

The Dodge is a 2014 charger.
90k miles. Also a one owner.
It's a very nice car inside and out.
He pit nice wheels and tires on it.
It's a v6 car.
Does have the airbag light on and I haven't investigated it.
Gonna list it at probably $12k

If anyone is remotely interested in either let me know.

Im gonna drive them to my place tomorrow in willard where they can be viewed.

Clean titles for both in hand..