what's the worst gift you ever got

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I got a crap colored clay bowl. Some guy I know made it, and my mom bought it. That was last year, though. She did better this year. Of course, she really had no where to go but up. She could have taken a dump in a box and wrapped it, and it would have been better. At least that would have been funny...

I did get deodorant this year... :confused: :ugh:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
JeeperG said:
Hmmm Was it from Chicky???
:rofl: :rofl:
Yes, but she said it was from Santa... But in her defense, she tried to put things I could use in my stocking, instead of addidng more crap food to the house.

Cory

A case of canned Tuna Fish from my Grandmother every year from about 4 yrs old to about 8 yrs.

She got it because I liked Tuna fish sandwiches when I was small, but not wanting Tuna fish as a Christmas present any more I quit liking Tuna fish sandwiches. I didn't eat tuna fish until into my 20s, because I had somewhat forgot about the Tuna present, and thought that I really didn't like Tuna. :rofl: My mother reminded my about the canned tuna presents and then I remembered why I had stopped eating it.

StrobeNGH

no user title
last year I was given a wood picture frame. This same frame was given to a different friend by myself 4 years ago.
The re-re-gift would top by list of the worst gift ever.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
StrobeNGH said:
last year I was given a wood picture frame. This same frame was given to a different friend by myself 4 years ago.
The re-re-gift would top by list of the worst gift ever.
:rofl: :rofl:
You ought to give it to the original friend next year.