Wheelers Needed for TV Shoot

Craig S

Commando
In Delta on the 19th At Your Leisure is filming a pilot for the May rock crawl. Four teams are needed for the pilot. RSVP with me if you can make it. The shoot is scheduled for 1:00 PM at the rock park. I will have a course set up for crawling and filming. Teams will interview. Sponsors will love the exposure your team will get. You also get to see yourself on TV.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Craig, I appreciate the call last night, but it doesn't look like I'd be able to make it down. I need to run my rig before and make sure everything works smoothly before this, but I just don't have the time. Thanks for the offer though, can't wait for the Comp!!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
If you need any hotties waring bakini's for the shoot let me know. I'll put on my wife's and be right over! :eek: :D :rofl:

Craig S

Commando
Thanks to everybody that showed up for the camera work. We had a lot of fun and At Your Liesure was very happy with the footage. I was told the footage will air this weekend on the 27th and 28th. Watch for it on the 27th at 11:00 PM and the 28th at 9:00 AM.