Wheelin on the 8th and 15th

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
who is up fpr this saturday?? It is looking like we might have to just go on the 15th. How is the 15th for everyone?? Let's plan another fun day. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I was tempted to go camping last weekend before the weather turned to sh... I guess if it was back in the 50's and 60's I might be tempted to do an overnighter. There are alot of places to go.. I'll call ya' next week and we'll chat about it.

Oh yeah smokinCamel... you have a PM...:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey I'm in! My B-day is the 16th. You could all give me presents! We need to get crackilackin' on those fender flares and t-case biz. I was thinking of retaing the stock flares, and putting the flat plastic under them. Will require trimming on the flare but will look sharp. Glenn did it on his Tonka. How's this Friday, or afternoonish on Saturday? Ya Biotch!!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by SAMI
Hey I'm in! My B-day is the 16th. You could all give me presents! We need to get crackilackin' on those fender flares and t-case biz. I was thinking of retaing the stock flares, and putting the flat plastic under them. Will require trimming on the flare but will look sharp. Glenn did it on his Tonka. How's this Friday, or afternoonish on Saturday? Ya Biotch!!
How old are you going to be Jason? 17? :cool:

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Originally posted by SAMI
Give me a place to meet you. How's around 4? Is this inside where we'll be working?

Yes, I have lights to work on if it gets dark. 4 works good. Im off at 3:30 I can give you direction to here. My work is also where I work on things :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Cool PM me. I have to run up to Heber to get a load of stuff to fix the ride on Thurs. If the steering project goes long, I don't know about driving out. Not on the freeway at least. How far are you?