Wheeling around Lehi area

SpeedyVic

I will be in Lehi on the 26, 27, and 28 of June, for a family reunion. Now, I not normally into the reunion thing (being the black sheep of the family), but think it brings a good oppurtunity to wheel in places and trails that I would not regularly have a chance to.

Anyway, any suggestions on where to go, or any one willing to let me tag along on one of there rides that weekend would be greatly appreciated.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
head out to 5-mile or up AF canyon. MY vote is 5-mile pass area to run rattlesnake and dent a fender on constrictor.

utahxjer

You guys weren't suppose to tell him about AF canyon! Those Logan people are like hippies! Once they find a good spot you can't get rid of em! just kiddin!:p

SpeedyVic

Originally posted by utahxjer
You guys weren't suppose to tell him about AF canyon! Those Logan people are like hippies! Once they find a good spot you can't get rid of em! just kiddin!:p

You know why that is? We are all brainwashed into thinking that "Happy Valley" is the greatest place on earth. Once we get out and find out the truth, we never want to come back!:D

Originally posted by Greg
I'd go up AF Canyon, it'll be cooler up there that out in the desert. Plus, it's got great scenery!
AF Canyon is the best I love Mineral Basin and Forest Lake is another good one and there is another trail called Marry Ellen Gulch. Those are a couple of really good trails and beautiful scenery as well. There is a really good flex hole at Forest Lake as well. Just ask me I tiped my sammy there on Sat. lol it was great. Also if u are into mud bogging Forest Lake also has a really good mud hole.:) :D

SpeedyVic

Ive never been much into mudding. I always hated driving down a trail and seeing a deep a$$ dried up rut in the trail ahead of me. Now, I know that not all mud holes are created equal...

To each their own...