Central Utah Wheeling March 2/3 ??

mattyj

UT rookie
Hey guys, Im new to the area. I was trying to get a few rigs together to go wheeling the first weekend of March, or tag along with some others. Was thinking about Moab, possibly St George (never been).

Just don't want to head out somewhere alone, incase i end up on my lid :D . Let me know if you're interested. Im flexible with my days & location.

Cheers,

Matty

flexyfool

GDW
I would make the drive down if there is a larger group, the weather is nice, and nothing crazy is happening at work. St. George is a better bet for the weather.

AaronPaige

I will be ready to do some wheeling by then too trying to make a few changes and will need some test time before Easter let me know what you are thinking

mattyj

UT rookie
I'll keep an eye on this thread & see if some interest develops as it gets closer... I definitely want to get the rig out for a shakedown somewhere/anywhere before spending a week wheeling over Easter.

scout392

I will be there. A BLM permit would be awesome! I have never ran coyote canyon?
i sent you a text so you have my number. Hit me up when you get to Moab.

AaronPaige

Hope you guys have a good time I'm still working on mine I have no steering, but if you go again or are around Easter week well have to run something.

mattyj

UT rookie
Hope you guys have a good time I'm still working on mine I have no steering, but if you go again or are around Easter week well have to run something.

Thanks Aaron. We have a little group from Moab Outpost 4x4 that we will be wheeling with tomorrow. Sorry you couldnt make this one.

I'll be back in Moab from the 23/27 March.