South-West Utah Wheeling Sand Hollow for Easter, whos in?

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I have a bunch of my buddies that decided that were gonna hit Sand Hollow for Easter this year. My plans are to leave Weds after work on March 27th. We will wheeling thru Sunday March 31st. Usually we like to hit the typical trails down there: The Maze, TNT, Chain Reaction, Johns Trail, Nasty Half...

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
If you've never wheeled cedar city, you should really hit cat canyon and wild west on the way down

ricsrx

I will be in Mesquite, so i will start planing now to get up there on Saturday, I will stay in touch.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I had my first EJS experience last year and I must admit I had a terrific time, but the weather can be iffy and the hotels scarce for last minute reservations. I will def enjoy many other weekends in Moab later this year, but I am very excited to spend more time on the sand hollow trail system!

Mcamish01

Carolina Crawler
I've got friends coming into town to wheel Moab the first week of April, but I may try and get down to St. George for this run, and then head up to Moab to meet up with them afterwards. I scouted the Sand Hollow area by air a couple weeks ago when flying out of St. George and it looked pretty awesome (not to mention all the sweet pics I've seen) so I'm gonna definitely try and get in on this.

Barclay

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm planning on heading down there that weekend. I want to leave SLC around noon on Thursday, then head home Saturday night. This will be my families first trip in our 4 door Rubi on 35's. I've never ran Sand Hollow before so I don't know the area. Are you guys running the buggy trails, or would I be able to tag along on the trails listed above? I will have my wife and three kids on Friday, and then my BIL only on Saturday. My buddy and his wife with their 4 door rubi on 37's may come as well. Maybe I should start a new thread for the easier trails. This will be a bit of a shake down run as I have no time behind my new 4 door in the rocks.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Well this is a general post to get multiple members of our 4wheeling community involved in a big weekend of fun at Sand Hollow. My group won't be doing just buggy trails... the good thing about sand hollow is that its fun for all... and with two lockers and 35's you will be fine on 90% of the trails in the area. The staging area is so close that we all can meet up and decide what trails suites everyone best. Usually a group of 5 to 10 works well with me... but sometimes it just makes sense to split up into different groups to keep things flowing and to make the most fun of each trail.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Sounds good. It would be nice to get some guys out that that are set up about the same as me and know their way around.

gatchmo5710

I will be down that weekend and would be willing to lead a run for people who dont know the trails and arent running buggys. I will be going out with the folks from dixie 4 wheel drive.