When We Were Young Festival

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Im guilty of loving some of these bands, The Ataris, and MXPX, the offspring, Rise Against, Lit, Zebra head, plain white t's, but they are missing Sugarcult, the mighty mighty Bosstones, rancid, me first and the gimme gimmes, The interrupters, the distillers, and nofx would be welcome additions. damn I'm an Angry punk rock nerd :) My wife and I may go to this.
I used to see the ataris and mxpx in terrible little warehouses. Those were the days!

Me first and the gimme gimmes with their tiki bar set up was such a fun concert too. Love it.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I used to see the ataris and mxpx in terrible little warehouses. Those were the days!

Me first and the gimme gimmes with their tiki bar set up was such a fun concert too. Love it.
Saw The Ataris at Bricks in 2001/2. A friends band opened for them and maybe a couple hundred people were there. Great show.
Used to go to The Junction or Kilby once a week for local shows. Then we'd all end up at the Village Inn or Betos on 4th South afterwards until 1 in the morning.
Ah, youth... Those were the days!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
And less than Jake. I’d like that very much!
I've drank a lot of beer and booze with those guys. They came through on a rancid card years ago and it was canceled day of. We reached out to their MySpace page and they came out drinking with us. Whenever they would come through town after that we'd all meet up and get drinks.

Did anyone else go to the blink show in the Lehi bowling alley in like 1993-1994?