Where is it?

1995zj

I'm addicted
So....I just want to see if I understand this correctly since I can't find any address on here.

Tomorrow when I head down to the OSRC, I'll be going to the Droubay Chevrolet at 348 W Main Street in Delta correct?

Then the comp. is actually at the Millard County Fairgrounds which is.....where? Fillmore? That's the only one that pulls up on Google maps. I just didn't know if that was correct since that's a 45 min drive from Delta and I believe people are staying in Delta?

I need some clarity here :sick:

kdmorris

Milaard Co Fairgrounds

The fairgrounds are located about 1/2 mile east of Delta. Turn left as you come to the intersection of hwy 6-50, this is also Delta's main street. approx adress is 1200 east main, turn right just as you pass the ball fields, you'll see the rock course on your left.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Is this the place?

39°21'6.66"N
112°32'44.93"W

or is it this place that google shows as the Mallard County Fairgrounds?

38°58'3.47"N
112°20'14.02"W

Is there a place to set up a tent or camp trailer if I show up late Friday night?

1995zj

I'm addicted
Is this the place?

39°21'6.66"N
112°32'44.93"W

or is it this place that google shows as the Mallard County Fairgrounds?

38°58'3.47"N
112°20'14.02"W

Is there a place to set up a tent or camp trailer if I show up late Friday night?

I believe it's the first one....but the lot to the west of that.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
That makes more sense, and I see lots of room for camping :D

oldSchoolParking.jpg

I will be showing up Friday night :greg:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The spot that you put the pin may or may not be allowable camping.. I can't remember.. But i'm almost positive that the lot immediately to the south of the yellow pin is the closest parking lot to the course.. You can see the course just to the right of that.