Where to go shooting in Bountiful?

YOUKNOW

Hey everyone,

A friend and I are going to be shooting in Bountiful soon. I wanted to know if you had any good suggestions on where a good place to shoot would be. He lives right by the 'B' and every time I am at his house, I hear shooting. If you do not want to post up for your secret spot, just pm me. Anything would be appreciated.

Chuck.

Venture13

There is an actually range by there. I recommend being safe and going there. They are open from dusk to dawn 7 days a week, even holidays. 5 bucks for a range, includes targets and 100-200yd ranges. Also there are hand gun and skeet ranges. There is a pull off from the main road through the housing on the way to teh B parking lot. It is at your last corner in the road before you get to the main staging area parking lot.

People do shoot off of the road, but not a good idea.

rholbrook

X2 on the range. You don't want to be caught shooting outside of the range. Also, there is a range in Centerville near the V as well as in Fruit Heights by the dog pound. My youngest and I frequent the one in Fruit Heights so we can work on how to safely handle and shoot a gun.