Where to have a locker installed

Hey guys.

In an effort to improve the road manners of my YJ I think I'm going to upgrade my rear locker (or both lockers) to a full-carrier type locker. Something that will handle more like an open diff on the road. First question is where would you guys recommend I go to get one installed, second questions is what locker would you go with? Both axles are D44s.

Thanks!

-Chris

cjncustoms

I love the road manners with my Yukon grizzlys in the buggy. Drives like a normal vehicle on road, unless your hoggin on it around corners. Then it will lock up. Agility customs aka Ryan Maxfield could get you taken care of. @Agility Customs

Bart

If you're going to upgrade I would go full selectables, i.e. ARB, Yukon Zip, or Eaton E locker. Agility Customs or Impulse are both high quality, reputable places.

Agility Customs

Vendor
We would love to help you out, We have been out of town for an event but are back in the shop as of this afternoon. Feel free to shoot me a message or call us 385-695-6836

jedi

aboogadaboogadaboogada
I agree selectable, at least for the front. I have full Detroit’s front and rear on my XJ. I love the full time in the rear. As long as you don’t hammer down in a turn it isn’t noticeable. The front works awesome but i constantly worry about breaking. Selectable would be a nice piece of mind to be in four wheel drive without full time locker worry.