Archived Where's mbryson? - EJS 2016

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I will be eating this morning (please feign surprise!). I'll post up where when we get rolling. I will steal some U4 shirts from Sarge for the next 5 people that catch me. Today, I'm a trail official in the First Timers group on Copper Ridge. So I'll be at breakfast, (like the diner)then lining up at Copper Ridge meeting point.

Hopefully no stops at 4x4 Outpost after the trail. Plan to head to the Quadratec BBQ and then have a leisurely evening of not fixing anything. Some of you may have seen an ARB fridge I'm running this week on loan from CruiserOutfitters (they do have more than Cruiser stuff available and will gladly bring anything in for you that they area dealer for). I've made excellent use of my Teraflex rack and spare tire carrier so far this week. I LOVE that Ian one step into the rear cargo area rather than the swing out bumper thing!

I still have some Teraflex key chains and stickers, U4 stickers and some RME stickers along with the five U4 shirts I'll steal from Sarge today.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I saw him and the mavster but they quickly turned to avoid me asking them for a sticker