Whiskey

1969honda

Supporting Member
The peanut butter whiskeys are surprisingly good in my opinion, its a little different but in a good way. I've tried a 4 or 5 different brands while traveling around the country and they have all been good to sip with no ice or to mix. I had one night I was running low and didn't want to drive anywhere so I mixed the Porter's peanut butter with their huckleberry for a PB&J to get enough for a glass.

Die Blaue Ziege

Working on a Ford somewhere
Screwball peanut butter whiskey is pretty good served neat or on the rocks.... But I do love anything peanut butter. That being said porters peanut butter has a imitation like taste, not as good as screwball.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
You drink whiskey to taste whiskey, not cinnamon peanut butter cherry ice cream. Ya super soft degens.

Letterkenny_day19-June-18Iden-Ford_649-1280x800.jpg

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I was grabbing some old forester 120 on friday and saw a sign saying peach crown royal had a two bottle limit for a general distribution item. I was like wtf is peach crown royal, and I googled it and apparently it has quite the following?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I was grabbing some old forester 120 on friday and saw a sign saying peach crown royal had a two bottle limit for a general distribution item. I was like wtf is peach crown royal, and I googled it and apparently it has quite the following?

Yes, it's delicious! I hope you bought as many bottles as possible, it's limited in production and availability.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
This is mgp's private label (mgp supplies basically everyone with their liquid... High west for instance). It's outstanding and nobody knows what it is so it's lasted on the shelf for quite a bit. I just bought a back up bottle I think so highly of it.

Still 46 in the system in Utah. If $90 doesn't bother you, go get it. If someone like high west put this blend out, it would be at least double the price and people would line up (lame).

Attachments

• 20210918_131940.jpg
    20210918_131940.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 16

DAA

Blended. But not with fruit. Better. Yes.

Not all blended is foul. Some is pleasant. Some, I could probably even taste test out of a blind lineup.

- DAA