Who’s up for this again? Kid’s two year religious vacation guesses

Houndoc

My parents just arrived home today from Zimbabwe. They will not be reassigned. Luckily my uncle has a second home for them to quarantine since they sold their home at the onset of their mission.
Too bad having to leave Africa early. This whole thing has messed up a trip I had a month from now to Rwanda and Uganda.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Congrats Marc! I'm sure he'll be excited to see his TJ and the GIANT garage he has to work in now.

These are such strange times for missionaries and I really feel bad for them. Two from our ward have returned home a little early but were almost done so they were released. Another one of my YM that's out right now was temporarily sent to Kansas while waiting for his visa to go to Bolivia. Turns out that was a blessing in disguise as he's still in KS and may actually make it to Bolivia. If he would've gone to Bolivia he would've been sent home and reassigned.

Two more of my guys just got their calls this week (Florida and Taipei, Taiwan!) and are to report to the MTC in August and September so obviously there's still a plan to get them out there. That gives me hope.

Houndoc

Well, tomorrow is the day Eric comes home. His TJ has survived without him. The golden retriever just barely made it. We moved while he was gone. Have a lovely garage nowadays.

I was going to ask if you had told him where you moved, but then I saw the photos so I guess you must have!

Good to see them home, healthy and happy.

My daughter is taking a 1 year intermission after having to leave the Philippine not yet half through her 18 months. Will do a year of college then had back out.