who aint goin to uroc in st george no more?!?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
dammit i cant go to uroc in st george. i am not a happy camper. cant find a hotel room in all the land within 100 miles of the place!! well not really but withing like 50 miles it is booked up! that is what i get with a semi-prissy wife. she needs showers and bathrooms and sh*$ like that. oh well. there is always cedar city in may.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Cool to hear that the sport is catching on. Sucks it's booked up. Have you been to a RCC? man slow as hell. went to vernal for goodyear? last year(two maybee). sucked ass. slow as hell. Most places I coulda went IFS :D seriosly. a few toy guys were there and we just laughed. I may swing vernal or cedar city but who knows. they ran it mostly on friday then cource B on saturday. I got there and it was suck city.... Good way to catch a tan I guess.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
well if you're really desperate for lodging you might try the Elder Hostel down there. They're basic rooms but they work. That's where they (Westminster) have been putting up all the flight students for Feb.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we went to vernal UROC last year. greg was there too. it kicked ass. there were like 8 roll over i think and 4 of them were dirty dan!! that guy has balls to roll his stuff that much. we got some rad pics of louis rolling his exo-XJ like a lunatic. i love the competetions. Craig stump knows how to put on a good meet! i just wish i could make it.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
dammit i cant go to uroc in st george. i am not a happy camper. cant find a hotel room in all the land within 100 miles of the place!! well not really but withing like 50 miles it is booked up! that is what i get with a semi-prissy wife. she needs showers and bathrooms and sh*$ like that. oh well. there is always cedar city in may.

I'm leaving for Moab at 8:00 am this morning. You could probably find a room there. (My wife is so PRISSY, she won't even go...:D )

Ryan

Funny thing---my dad hit me on the radio yesterday(Nextel), and said he was in St. George, and had seen a few vehicles being trailered(he didn't know anything about the competition). I gave him directions, and whaddaya know---he's there right now.

So for all of you that wanted to go and couldn't(or didn't), my dad is there right now taking your place----on accident, LOL.

Brent

another nobody
well I was there, and now I'm home sore as hell, broke both front axles last obsticle first day, and both again first obsticle second day. parker did great, broke an axle the first obsticle second day too, timed out taking to long to fix it. and dalas was the only one that made it to all the obsticles in working condition, and he plopped on his side twice the second day.

Greg, we need to change andy's title from pavement pounder to Hollywood, freak boy is posing for a picture with front tires up in the air ready to go over backwards with spotter (me) pulling as hard as I could to keep it from happening, he stops and waves with a big cheeze for the camera, Fawker, I should have stopped and waved for the camera too :D would have been a great shot, spotter with big cheeze and wave, driver with big cheeze and wave going over backwards, strap shooting through air.... Bahahahaha

Caleb

It was an awesome event...hats off to Craig for an awesome event....here is a list of the Top Ten for each class...

Unlimited Class
1. Curt Hildebrand
2. Chris Durham
3. Niel Lillard
4. Tom Leblanc
5. Al Birkoff
6. RJ Brown
7. Bob Roggy
8. Mike Bailey
9. Joel Randall
10. Dan Brown

Legend Class
1. Scott Gatson
2. Dean Bullock
3. Tyler Wolford
4. Jeff Rector
5. Mark Drumund
6. Nate Decrow
7. Anthony Zimerscheid
8. Wade Widdison
9. Troy Muse
10. Rick Beard

Best of Show
Braden Kemp

Neater Beater
Troy Muse

Caleb

Originally posted by Skyetone
Cool to hear that the sport is catching on. Sucks it's booked up. Have you been to a RCC? man slow as hell. went to vernal for goodyear? last year(two maybee). sucked ass. slow as hell. Most places I coulda went IFS :D seriosly. a few toy guys were there and we just laughed. I may swing vernal or cedar city but who knows. they ran it mostly on friday then cource B on saturday. I got there and it was suck city.... Good way to catch a tan I guess.

This event was not slow at all if they could help it(there was a lot of breakage:D) there is noway an IFS rig would have made it through these courses without some serious problems...D44s were snapping left and right and even D60 were having problems on obstacles 11 and 12

I have a TON of pictures I will be posting a few...Parker put on an awesome show and so did Andy and Brent...I'll get some pics up soon:D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Brent
Greg, we need to change andy's title from pavement pounder to Hollywood, freak boy is posing for a picture with front tires up in the air ready to go over backwards with spotter (me) pulling as hard as I could to keep it from happening, he stops and waves with a big cheeze for the camera, Fawker, I should have stopped and waved for the camera too :D would have been a great shot, spotter with big cheeze and wave, driver with big cheeze and wave going over backwards, strap shooting through air.... Bahahahaha

THATS SWEET! In the middle of Competition........ "Hey, get a picture of this NEAT wheelie!" Too funny........

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by Brent
well I was there, and now I'm home sore as hell, broke both front axles last obsticle first day, and both again first obsticle second day. parker did great, broke an axle the first obsticle second day too, timed out taking to long to fix it. and dalas was the only one that made it to all the obsticles in working condition, and he plopped on his side twice the second day.

I was there for that. Not knowing what you two looked like, I didnt know it was you. At any rate,.....I video'd that little wave thing. It was funny and both scary (at least it looked like it) as hell. BTW Brent, you did a damn good job spotting......

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by Nixter

BTW Brent, you did a damn good job spotting......
thanks, and if we wouldn't have broke first of the second day, I believe we would have made it in the top 10, we were ahead of Rogey the first day, but then he got a 4 for the second day :eek:

Caleb

Originally posted by mbryson
So Brent, Did you stretch your new wheelbase out or is it still a show rig?

Just thought I would let you know Brent that my wife and bro in law saw your chermanche and loved it...my bro in law(15 yrs old) wouldn't stop talking about it the whole weekend:D It looks very good...even better in person