Who eats bacon / Who doesn't? State why

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
mowlasley said:
I only like bacon if it is not cooked in my house. There are few things worse than coming home to find the house reeking of bacon, with no bacon to be found (because you ate it yesterday).

Edit: I guess I feel that bacon should be used in moderation, responsibly.

Edit2: I also hate mean bacon eaters.

I think we are overlooking a close cousin to bacon and could possibly be hurting it's feelings. Sausage

mowlasley

mbryson said:
I think we are overlooking a close cousin to bacon and could possibly be hurting it's feelings. Sausage

Where I am from, it is pronounced Sass-age.

To avoid misunderstandings, you have to take your audience in account when discussing the ingestion of sassage. It is taboo in some circles, you know.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
For some reason I thought of the Simpsons :rofl: :rofl:

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
mowlasley said:
I only like bacon if it is not cooked in my house. There are few things worse than coming home to find the house reeking of bacon, with no bacon to be found (because you ate it yesterday).

Edit: I guess I feel that bacon should be used in moderation, responsibly.

Edit2: I also hate mean bacon eaters.

funny you say that, we only have it when we go camping.....................mmmmmmm camping..............going this weekend..... :eek: .........guess I'll be having bacon..........woo hoo :D