Who Likes Titanium?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Because I'm permanent fan now...

46369881405_31cc4afd35_b.jpg

D

Deleted member 12904

Crazy! Hope you heal quick.

Yup, that's more hardware than me. I just have a plate and a couple pins. Lemme know how that metal detector thing works out.

I have my fair share of hardware in me and have never had a single issue with airport metal detectors but Tooele court metal detector doesn’t like me as much.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Got a little bit of it in my neck, plate and a couple screws. Cadaver bone too. Which is way cooler than titanium.

- DAA

Man, they didn't give me the cadaver bone choice. I totally would have gone for that!

Man, that's a brutal game of splinter cell you must have had. Did someone yell too loudly on the xbox live and scare you off of your chair?

Yeah man, f'n n00bs! Got caught up in the headphone cords... brutal.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Did I miss the backstory thread?
it's in his stratotrooper thread

Bad day skiing...

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Did I miss the backstory thread?
Basically, I was skiing up at Nordic Valley on Feb. 15th in really slushy conditions. avoided making a turn into some skied out chunky stuff which led to a gain in speed, went to make my next turn, caught an edge, tumbled and when I looked down my right foot was no longer pointing the right direction!
Twelve fractures in all. Basically exploded my lower tibia right above my ankle joint. And what you see above is the fix!