Who Owns Uroc

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
From what I gathered on the Jeep-SLC list, Craig did not sell it but took on a partner. I'm not super familiar with the details and names of parnters. Somone else should know these details...;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
it is getting to be a gigantic strain for one man to bear I am sure!! if he did take on a partner good for him.

Caleb

My sources are the same as cruiseroutfit, Craig has taken on a partnership with the Patey brothers (they are from Provo and drive the Chrome diamond plate thing with a "JEEP" grill, if you know what I'm talking about it makes sense to you, and the other brother drives the 6x6 Wrangler) I have heard it was a smart move on Craig's part...and like spence said I am sure it is more than one man can handle alone, afterall UROC is the best comp around, PERIOD:D:D:D

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by supergper
My sources are the same as cruiseroutfit, Craig has taken on a partnership with the Patey brothers (they are from Provo and drive the Chrome diamond plate thing with a "JEEP" grill, if you know what I'm talking about it makes sense to you, and the other brother drives the 6x6 Wrangler) I have heard it was a smart move on Craig's part...and like spence said I am sure it is more than one man can handle alone, afterall UROC is the best comp around, PERIOD:D:D:D

AMEN brutha!!! I started in UROC, and that's where it's at, for all you non-believers in the begining.

Caleb

Originally posted by Andy

AMEN brutha!!! I started in UROC, and that's where it's at, for all you non-believers in the begining.

So are you guys gonna make it to St. George??? are you going to run the cherokee???

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I'm a spectator for now, the Hero needs a radiator now so I'm saving my pennies. We will see how things go as for the Hero running comps, right now I'm concentrating on the Bronco.

And as for Craig and the new partner, I think it was a great decision and it will make UROC even better. I think the success of the Supercrawl was just the begining of what's to come.

sukaB

Banned
Shut up cause that money should go back to the competitors that do all the work......and spend all the time and cash....
I have no respect for the ones that lie.......