Who wants to help me move to Colorado!!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
:D

This Sunday evening and Monday, the 3rd & 4th of Sept! If you're going to be near Fruita and you feel like unloading a U-Haul, just let me know! It's going to be just me & my wife, so we could really use help. Pizza & drinks will be provided!

If anyone does help, you will be more than welcomed to stay with us in the future when you come down for your 21 Road/Montrose/Delta trips! ;)

BTW... we won't be living in CO for a few more weeks. Just moving most of our junk up this weekend.. :-\

Caleb

FWIW, Sunday-Monday would be the 4th and 5th not the 3rd and 4th :D (hope you didn't schedule your U-haul wrong :D)

I'm actually going the opposite direction this weekend otherwise I might just be tempted to help ya :p

Greg

Admin
Supergper said:
FWIW, Sunday-Monday would be the 4th and 5th not the 3rd and 4th :D (hope you didn't schedule your U-haul wrong :D)

I'm actually going the opposite direction this weekend otherwise I might just be tempted to help ya :p

Eh... whatever. :p I pick up the U-Haul friday & return it tues. Just a little off on the days.

Greg

Admin
TRNDRVR said:
I have a 16' car hauler if need be!!!

Please let me know. Greg, you're more than welcome to it.

Dan.
801-389-4398

I really appreciate the offer Dan! If it were in SoCal I'd take you up on it! Thanks anyhow. :)