Who were all the people on constictor on suday?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have no idea of how half the people knew we were there. I know a few people came with the board people, jermey, james K , kurt :D , ext. but I think the people in the big 68 chebby truck by the backside tailings pile followed me in, there was some discution about a yellow toy with red faid paint, another toy, and a couple other rigs blocking the trail and not willing to move at all, so that the people who needed to leave could.

I sat there fixing my broken junk, talking to people I had no idea who they were or where in the h*ll they came from. I swear it was like we handed out flyers to a party with beer for everyone.

Who knew the people who were not in there rigs ON THE TRAIL? how did the idea of 4-5 rigs turn into 6-10 rigs and a couple dozen people?

P

pokeyYJ

Are you talking about me and my group that came up to watch you guys? We parked on the trail, but others in front of us were blocking the rest of the trail. Plus we left before you broke. Hope it wasn't me that was blocking the trail for ya.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
weren't you blocking the trail on my way up? And moved enough to help me out? It's not really all about the blocking of the trail. it a who's who deal

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Skyetone
I have no idea of how half the people knew we were there. I know a few people came with the board people, jermey, james K , kurt :D , ext. but I think the people in the big 68 chebby truck by the backside tailings pile followed me in, there was some discution about a yellow toy with red faid paint, another toy, and a couple other rigs blocking the trail and not willing to move at all, so that the people who needed to leave could.

I sat there fixing my broken junk, talking to people I had no idea who they were or where in the h*ll they came from. I swear it was like we handed out flyers to a party with beer for everyone.

Who knew the people who were not in there rigs ON THE TRAIL? how did the idea of 4-5 rigs turn into 6-10 rigs and a couple dozen people?

do you mean this truck? its a 67 not 68...

sukaB

Banned
Sorry to cause a problem,
Just figured we would pass seein as if you werent goin anywhere soon....

heheheheheheheehehhe:D :p

BROKE ASS TOY....

hehehehehehehehehe

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Originally posted by sukaB
Sorry to cause a problem,
Only prob I saw you cause brandon was paving the trail so blacky would make it up without having the same fate as mine. But I guess is thats your bag o' fritos then you have to eat em.
I prefer to not pave my way to glory... Guess thats why I broke eh...

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Skyetone
small back window... sorry didn't look that close. Yea who were they?

the guy that drives the green chev is John,I've known him for years, nice guy! he's a laid- back sort, he likes to tip back a few and tare his beast up once in awhile though... the guy in the red cj5 is a friend of his...

Last edited:

sukaB

Banned
Yah I have to throw rocks to keep up with you SKYCHROME..

hwhehehehehehe

Do you drink your bong water??????????

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by sukaB

Do you drink your bong water??????????

I'll take money on that!..... Dude put the bong down, it's not a big gulp. :D :D

Sky, why do you bring this upon your self? Your lucky B, or Shawn didn't run your stuff over.:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
well I guess I just like the abuse. I'll never do it again. :rolleyes: It's just nice to knwo who's who up there. Plus someone on the way out of the canyon stole my shirt off the trail back twards the begining of the trail. I'd just like to know who was there and if I could have it back. I figure that everyone knew someone there, and maybe I could figure out who has my shirt.
Yea I know Boo-who about my shirt, but it's the idea behind it.