Who will be in attendance @ UROC?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yeah, Codys GC was in a couple pics in that article.

Matter of fact, I was watching my video of the Cedar City ARCA comp from '99(?) and during the part where Bob Roggy is on his side, I notice this familair face flash across the screen. So I hit Rewind, slow it down and THERES CODY! Walking right in front of the camera!! Bahahahahaahahahahahahah!!:eek: :D

Caleb

I think he did the damage to the door out at Lil Moab when he put it on its side??? Sheesh I seem like a stocker I know everything about him and yet I have never met him;)

Too Far

parts is parts
Can you guys give some info on UROC? Stupid question, but is there a website? I have acces to a condo in St. George and the U is closed in Feb. so sounds like a good time.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Yeah, my rig was in the Grand Slam West article (page 32 of the January edition to be exact :D ). The body damage that was pictured was from the night before the first RME run out to Lil' Moab. I don't know where Chritian Lee got the "Moab" thing--I guess if you're not local "mini Moab" and "moab" are the same thing.

anywho, the other damage that isn't pictured is from a drunken romp up a hill down in the middle of nowhere during my brothers bachelor party--a tree pretty much had it's way with my passenger side and dash board and 2 tires. I also laid the the stupid green beast up against a big dirt wall in Payson canyon. No biggie there. It's pretty much passed the point of no return--time to lower the lift and hack the fenders Brent style.

I don't think I"ll be making it to UROC. I took the selfish way out and decided to use my weekend off to go to Moab and go wheelin'. Feb 21-23 I'll be there. Anyone else goin' down?

Cody

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
It's pretty much passed the point of no return--time to lower the lift and hack the fenders Brent style.

Cody
whoo hooo, bring it on over, I've always wanted to take a cutoff wheel to a grand :D what size tire? 35? with a 3" lift :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

I don't think I"ll be making it to UROC. I took the selfish way out and decided to use my weekend off to go to Moab and go wheelin'. Feb 21-23 I'll be there. Anyone else goin' down?

Cody

I'll be down there the weekend before.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Brent

whoo hooo, bring it on over, I've always wanted to take a cutoff wheel to a grand :D what size tire? 35? with a 3" lift :D

Well you may be getting a chance sometime soon. As soon as the long arms and 8.8 are in, I'm thinking 5.5" lift and 35's. Now I just have to figure out what to do for a spare tire.

I want to be finished with all that crap before May ($$$ permitting).

Cody

Hey Brent, got any extra 35% tint laying around :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Brent
asking a tinter if he has extra tint :confused: I never have extra :D but I do have some 30% tint, but if your talking your front doors, you do know its not legal ;)

I think 30% would be the least of my legal violations. What would you charge to do some tint on the ZJ? Is it the 'smoke' colored stuff or the 'graphite'? I'm not a big fan of the stuff that turns purple.

Brent

another nobody
its desert charcoal, went to it after sunguards graphite went to sheit, they look allot the same color wise. will match the factory privacy glass well. give me a call today, I'm off the rest of the week. and the suburban and jeep are back up and running :) I may take a trip to Idaho :D

Parker

Yah... but will my wide ass 86" fit through those pesky cones???

What time are you guys headed down on Thurs. Brent? We should all try and carravan down together... we could create a giant slip stream and drive "wide open" the whole way to St. George. :D