Who will be in attendance @ UROC?

Parker

Just curious who's planning on Feb. 14th -16th in St. George. Are you competing or spectating? It's comin' up quick and should be a hell of a lot of fun. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Brent

another nobody
possibly spotting, but not sure, I've got a 5 day weekend the week before then, but that is in the middle of the olympics so I don't know if I'll have it off work.

Parker

Originally posted by Floppy Hat
I'll be there assuming my usual "cone-monkey" duties.

Excellent... I'm going to try and take out every last one of those bastards (cones) this time. I missed a few in Vernal. :D

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by Parker

Excellent... I'm going to try and take out every last one of those bastards (cones) this time. I missed a few in Vernal. :D

So, you're hoping to give the Bummer some competition? :D

Big Rich

I'll be there, supporting my good friends Craig and Dave (UROC). I'll also be sponsoring Bob Roggy, since he can't run in CalROCS events (he sets the courses). And we plan on bring the UROC title to California..............:D :D :D :D and if not, we will put on a good show. By the way how much real beer are we allowed to bring into the state without getting in trouble......:p :p :p

Parker

Originally posted by Big Rich
By the way how much real beer are we allowed to bring into the state without getting in trouble......:p :p :p

You're supposed to bring enough for all of us who have to suffer w/ UT beer!!:mad: :mad: :D

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I should be down there flying, so I'm up for it! :D:D:D Maybe I'll get a birds eye view of the action for a bit! :D

Big Rich

I think we'll sneak a KEG of Hangtown Strong Blond into the state. Drive to downtown St George and tap the fawker on the lawn of the temple:D :D Then find us some of those little blond hotties ya'll got run'n around down south and boggie to the dunes for a party:D :D
Rich

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I may be there on behalf of 4wdsu magazine--but I havn't heard the final word from them yet. If not for htem, I may try and make it just for shits and giggles.

Rich, if you bring the keg, i'll bring the tap!

Cody

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
yeah I'm supposed to be doing some free-lance photo/writing for them on the side. I havn't heard back from the editor in a while so I'm unsure what is (if anything) is actually happening with it.

MattL

How warm is it down there at about this time of year? I mean could you camp or is it too cold. I am talking about short fundage here.

--M

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Nope, but there were a couple of pics of my heep in their January issue. I met one of their editors on a trail ride in Colorado. Ever since we have been coresponding about doing free lance work. I think they are especially interested in the UROC series as it is growing rapidly.

Caleb

Yep I saw you rig cody...it was on the Grand Cherokee run in Colorado wasn't it??? Seems your moving right along in your career...goodjob thats cool:D