Whoopsie!

Gawynz

Alright, so what's the plan? Axle swap? Why type of lockers? I'm guessing 35s? Definitely going to need some rock sliders. You've already got the offroad/baja lights. I'd worry about how much that front bumper will mess with your approach, might want to tuck that back. Not a lot of room up front for coilovers or shocks in general, curious what your plan is on suspension? Looking forward to the build!

Agility Customs

Vendor
My grandpa bought this car in 1948 and was his daily driver until the early 70s when my uncles started driving it to high school until the original engine finally blew up. It is all original sheet metal and original drivetrain.

I have no plans to change anything, I just want to drive it around town and get ice cream with the kids in it. Its far from show quality but overall a killer survivor and great driver

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
My grandpa bought this car in 1948 and was his daily driver until the early 70s when my uncles started driving it to high school until the original engine finally blew up. It is all original sheet metal and original drivetrain.

I have no plans to change anything, I just want to drive it around town and get ice cream with the kids in it. Its far from show quality but overall a killer survivor and great driver
Even cooler that it's a family original. Awesome!

1969honda

Supporting Member
Engine blew? So it's got a stroker kit, triple fog mouths and aluminum heads now? We need the details....