Who's actually on the board right now?

Ryan

So. how many of the 5 members and 2 geusts on the board right now are actually ON the board right now??????
Sometimes it would be nice to have a chat room. Especially since there's usually only 3 or 4 people on at a time. It wouldn't get overloaded.

BTW, I know, this should be in chit-chat, but I already typed it, and I ain't messin' with it now.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What do you mean, actually on the 'Board? As far as guests go, if you click on the "Current Active Users" you can see where everyone is. Alot of the guests are actually viewing attachments that were originally posted here, and are now being Hosted by RME, but are on other Boards. Is that what you are talking about?

Theres some thought going into a Chat Room, if theres intrest mabey I'll see how possable it is.

Ryan

Just wondering how many people are actually at their computer right now.
Like me---I have a T1 at work, so I check the boards in the morning, and then I might just minimize the window instead of closing it. At night if I just lock the computer instead of shutting it down, it might show that I'm on the board 24/7, when I might only actually be at the computer like 5 minutes a day.
Just wondering who is REALLY here.:D

Ryan

While I'm thinkin' aobut it---Chris and I were going to head out to little Moab or something this Saturday, but probably not until 12:00 or so.
Is that trail you guys ran last Saturday doable in a couple of hours if all goes well?
Kinda sounded like it is.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Ryan
While I'm thinkin' aobut it---Chris and I were going to head out to little Moab or something this Saturday, but probably not until 12:00 or so.
Is that trail you guys ran last Saturday doable in a couple of hours if all goes well?
Kinda sounded like it is.

Its quite short, in reality. I think with just a few rigs you could do it in under an hour. If you do decide to go, let me know. I'll show you where it is, and I want to do some exploring of that area. There HAS to be more washes like it, if not better.

And yeah, the Current Active Users feature is pretty dang cool! Now I've let the secret out!;)

Ryan

So far we are definitely planning on going somewhere. 5 mile pass is a helluvalot longer drive for him than it is for me, but if there's at least a few spots to play around then he won't mind the drive. If you're not doin' anything Saturday that would be cool. At least it would be new terrain. I have a meeting until about 12:00, and Chris would freeze to death anytime much earlier than that anyway, so we were planning on heading out somewhere around noon or 1:00. Is that one ledge in the write-up about it as far as obstacles? That would be cool if we could find some other stuff too.

Greg

Admin
That one ledge is about it of the REALLY hard stuff. Theres alot of rocks you have to drive over and you can definatley play on the side of the wash. I doubt theres alot that would challenge Chris besides that ledge. Did you see the pic of my truck pulled up the the ledge on the side of the trail? That would be fun to play on, but I don't have a front locker so I'm pretty limited on the big stuff.