Who's going to King of the Hammers 2017?

Went last year and back in 2012.

The event is massive now, 100,000 plus people camping on top of each other and the dust!!! Bring spare air filters and goggles.

Saturday after the main event I waited in line for 2 hours to wheel chocolate thunder, the trail (Water fall line) is hard enough but when have to wheel around other guys broken down junk on top of it its just not fun. Pretty sure I'm never going back.

mombobuggy

Good lights are nice as well since most of the trails can only be run at night. The Busheaters have been there the last two years and we managed to run all of the trails both years. I am yet to take my own buggy just a passenger/Mechanic so far who pays for half the Diesel fuel. I love it there and hope to return once again .

kellyray

I'm gonna be there the 10th thru the 12th. I am working a few hours north of Johnson Valley and brought my Polaris General with me to tool around and maybe run a trail or two. Should be a good time... I hope.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Not this one

Sad

Went last year and back in 2012.

The event is massive now, 100,000 plus people camping on top of each other and the dust!!! Bring spare air filters and goggles.

Saturday after the main event I waited in line for 2 hours to wheel chocolate thunder, the trail (Water fall line) is hard enough but when have to wheel around other guys broken down junk on top of it its just not fun. Pretty sure I'm never going back.

Thats too bad. all the years i have went have been a blast. You must of picked a shitty time to wheel chocolate. All the times i have wheeled it there were maybe 3 rigs at time trying.

Good lights are nice as well since most of the trails can only be run at night. The Busheaters have been there the last two years and we managed to run all of the trails both years. I am yet to take my own buggy just a passenger/Mechanic so far who pays for half the Diesel fuel. I love it there and hope to return once again .

Sadly i havent done alot of the trails. We do alot of desert driving and exploring. Im usually there with the only buggy in our group. Hopefully next year we will have austins and alex in the fleet.

I'm gonna be there the 10th thru the 12th. I am working a few hours north of Johnson Valley and brought my Polaris General with me to tool around and maybe run a trail or two. Should be a good time... I hope.

We will be there 4th-12th:)

Bart

Had back surgery in December and can't do anything for 6 months.

I've wheeled in JV quite a bit. What kind of information are you looking for? Incredible wheeling for sure and lots of it. Of course once the races start you can't get on any of the trails.

Why fer?
Wheeling out there? Been before?
Wheeling out there? Been before?

sixstringsteve

We are staying in Joshua tree this week. We are thinking of using up there one day this week to see hammer town and just look around. I don't have any goggles...