Who's going to King Of the Hammers?

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Yep, i'll be there and taking the beatdown FJ for transportation.... it will be my first time and can't hardly wait.
leave Jan 30th - return Feb 8th

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I'll be there with Mr. Land Cruiser and the Beard of Doom. Those are two people - not the next Indiana Jones movie...

Bart

Are you coming down this year Bart?
Unfortunately no. I took 3 weeks off in December for my hand surgery and will be taking a week off the first of February for a trip to Cancun. I just couldn't swing the extra week in between for KOH or I'd be there with you guys swinging wrenches.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Unfortunately no. I took 3 weeks off in December for my hand surgery and will be taking a week off the first of February for a trip to Cancun. I just couldn't swing the extra week in between for KOH or I'd be there with you guys swinging wrenches.

Next year!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Is a single day visit worthwhile? I've never gone but I would like to. Although I couldn't swing multiple days so I would probably just make a day of it and head back.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Is a single day visit worthwhile? I've never gone but I would like to. Although I couldn't swing multiple days so I would probably just make a day of it and head back.

Its a 8 hour drive from where im at. What part of utah are you in? The actual race is an all day thing. It wouldnt be worth it to me even if i went for 2 day and one night. most of my fun is from walking around the town looking at all the venders and stealing all the ideas from the race cars :D or wheeling my buggy out thru the desert.

I'll be there filming for Heavy Metal Concepts...first timer...should be a blast!

Hell ya! My fist time was out there with them. Spent 7 days sleeping in the back of one of their rental trucks. Im sure ill see you around their camp.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I'm in west valley so northern Utah. I don't think I would do any wheeling out there just spectating so that's why I figured a day of it would be enough, not sure. Seems no one goes for just a day lol.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
hes a hack :D
This^

I'm in west valley so northern Utah. I don't think I would do any wheeling out there just spectating so that's why I figured a day of it would be enough, not sure. Seems no one goes for just a day lol.

You would be driving a 20hr day if you didnt spend a night. If you was just spectating i would say your better off watching quialifying. On race day its hard to catch the action. lots of waiting around and hit and miss spectating spots. Just pack a tent and a BBQ and come down for a 2 or 3 days.
Its totally worth it.:D