Who's got UROC pics?

Ryan

So who's got pics from UROC?

I don't remember too many of the final scores.

John Gillilen took 1st in Unlimited in the Liberty Buggy, Dean Bullock took 1st in Legend in the stretched blue sami, and my 2 year old won a $30 gift card to Lin's Grocery Store(see, I was a winner after all).

Considering we peeled 2 tires off the rim, slashed one sidewall, broke 2 front shafts, 1 axle u-joint, 1 driveline u-joint, 1 pinion yoke, 3 leaf springs, the t-case linkage, and the winch, all in the 1st day, and then dumped it on it's side the 2nd day, I guess I'm okay with 12th.

LOTS and LOTS of winches were out, especially the Legend guys.

With the winch penalty at only 15 for Legends, it makes it possible for the Legend guys to do the same obstacles as the Unlimited, but it also makes it hardly worth trying to drive some of them. In a few situations you were better off to string out the winch from the get-go, which sucks. I really would have liked to try and drive all of them, but it just wasn't good competetive strategy. Especially when the majority of the Unlimited guys were timing out on the obstacle. You slip and take out a cone, and stop and back up a few times, and you could've winched for less points.

Anyway, had a great time. So, where's the pics?

Ryan

FYI, found this on offroad.com.

UNLIMITED
John Gilleland, 23 points
Scott Gadsen, 104 points
Don Robbins, 120 points
Curt Hildebrand, 132 points
Chris Monk, 140 points
Charlie Copsey, 164 points
"Captain America", 192 points
Jeff Price, 204 points (How did that happen?)
Brandon Gillen, 205 points
Jennifer Little, 210 points

LEGEND
Dean Bulloch, 168 points
Garrett Sisson, 186 points
Von Werrett, 260 points
David Laws, 261 points
Jeff Rector, 264 points
Brian Errea, 269 points
Anthony Zimmershied, 270 points
Troy Muse, 292 points
Creighton King, 309 points
Mark Patey, 324 points

Ryan

Here's a few pics one of my sponsors took, which is why they are all of me.

Dcp00558.jpg

Dcp00560.jpg

Dcp00561.jpg

Dcp00573.jpg

Dcp00576.jpg

Dcp00578.jpg

Dcp00581.jpg

Ryan

I guess we posted at the same time RockMonkey. I was driving the Cruiser in the pics above. Hope the pics don't kill the dial-up guys. I'm on a T1, so I have no idea how slow they'll load.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I've got about 10Mb of pics that will be uploaded later--of course, most of them are of our rig (Vonski's blue Toy), but there are some good shots anyway.

controlfreak

I was on #11 when you drove out of those two near forward rolls coming down that notch. I thought you were going over for sure. Shows you what I know. Can I copy your roll cage? :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Originally posted by Ryan

Sounds like you were competing too. What were you driving? Name?
My name Is Braden Kemp. I was driving a tan and black exo caged YJ w/38s. You must have done obstacle ten early the first day. None of the rocks were shifted around yet. Man did that thing change by the end of the comp. Here's a pic of mine.
Cedar02-097.JPG