Whos rig is this?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've seen pics of this CJ before, video even. I'm curious as to who owns it. I'm certain he's local......

218064-017_15_lg.jpg

shlingdawg

Moose
It belongs to Kurt Kelsey. He used to own Wheelers 4xCustoms in Bountiful and now works for Mepco. It was for sale on ebay a month or two ago. Ended w/ no bids.

Parker

Yup... Kelsey's jeep. Good lookin' and works VERY well. I didn't know he was sellin' it, he'd better not. :(

Mepco 4x4

Yes this is Curt Kelsey, Mepco 4x4 Service Manager (previous owner of Wheelers Customs). He has now sold the axles to one person, and the remainder to another person. He won't disclose his new project to anyone!

Box Rocket

bored
supergper I'm sure you already know this, but I thought I'd point out that you stole that avatar from me! I know you yanked that from the Wasatch Cruisers web site.;)

Oh well, glad you like it.

SJP

I am in the process of retiring my 5. Can anyone tell me if those are 38.5 SX' on 10" TR's? Looks like the rear is quarter elleptic, is that true?

Caleb

Originally posted by WasatchCruiser
supergper I'm sure you already know this, but I thought I'd point out that you stole that avatar from me! I know you yanked that from the Wasatch Cruisers web site.;)

Oh well, glad you like it.

actually no I didn't, I dont remember where I got it from but I know it wasn't your site as I have never been there...I got it off some PC site but cant remember where???:D