Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few times a year

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • i don't really push it off road I just drive it for looks

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have the bug BAD right now. I wanna play but don't have many to play with. I don't care if I lead or others lead lets go play somewhere in the valley!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Whats up next weekend? I would like to get a few together. Look at the post on my truck is one color. Call me direct 955-7914

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Next weekend would be better for me, as long as I don't start putting the Detroit and 5:13's in.

Oh and I have to regear the tow rig,,,, Dam,,,, I have a lot to do,,,

And I Love It:p

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I am always up for a run, but it'll be a week or 2 before I get my driveshaft. I'm wondering what the area around 5 Mile looks like right now? Theres a fun trail out there thans pretty much unknown.... :D :D :D

MattL

Five mile pass.
It is out in the "west desert" past eagle mountain area. About an hour away from middle slc.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
You go south down Redwood Road until you hit the 4 way stop out kinda by Lehi. Turn right heading west, go about 7 miles and it's on the right hand side of the road.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
So you all are on for next Sunday, Jan. 20? I'll be on my way back to Manti (gotta take my 11 year old back to his Mommy), but I'll catch you guys next time.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I'm down with sunday. Whos leading? What kinda stuff do I bring? Or do we want to play over in my hole? I really don't care. But have to inform the friends if they want to go.
Forgot to vote for my DD :D

WildYoats

Just a little FYI- Last year we went to 5 mile around this time, as it was sunny and the snow was melting, and I vowed to never return there until it was dry.....MUD CITY! Now, im not a afraid of a little mud, but rockcrawlers and mud boggers are two different eggs...... Be prepared, I spent $19.00 in quarters and 55 minutes at the carwash spraying it all off..... :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by WildYoats
Just a little FYI- Last year we went to 5 mile around this time, as it was sunny and the snow was melting, and I vowed to never return there until it was dry.....MUD CITY! Now, im not a afraid of a little mud, but rockcrawlers and mud boggers are two different eggs...... Be prepared, I spent $19.00 in quarters and 55 minutes at the carwash spraying it all off..... :D

Yeah, I was out in that area yesterday (well, Little Moab) and it's pretty snowy and muddy there. Kinda fun to play in with the Tacoma, but it's not the best for wheelin. Just a FYI

Brett