Why are people so stupid?

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Ok, I start off by bitching avbout SXS and then when I m coming off a 50" gated trail yesterday in my 50" SXS I see truck tracks in the flats past where the gate is. I know what the vehicle was because he let me pass him before the gate on my way in, Because he saw me and I would bet if I hadn't had been behind him he would have just drove around to begin with. His tire tracks continue from where he let me pass him and he drove around the 50" gate. Im starting to feel like a damn tree hugger! I know the truck because I did a lift on it years ago and I'm pretty sure it has changed hands many times in the area but it was a early Grey Tacoma with a 6" fabtech lift and some modular type wheels on it in Spanish Fork. One of the big problems with regulating land issues I see is that you have BLM and Forest Service that have different rules and intermix in areas. Sometimes BLM land is pretty open but Forest Service is alway very contained to trail only use. People could get confused maybe? but when there is a drive over gate and you go around it you are a dick..

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
USDA forest service website:
It is every American's birthright to use the national forests and grasslands in multiple ways, including outdoor recreation in all its forms.