Why You Want A Weber And A Cage On Potato Salad

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
In short I got to the top ledge it flooded out got side ways while I was trying to keep the motor running and rolled once the shell saved my neck :) 4 stiches and a 600 dollar doctor bill. Time for the sawzall.

More pictures and video coming can't post them here there to big I will post a link.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Jeez! You have bigger balls than I do, I don't think I'd ever try Potato Salad, its just too sketchy. Nice!!!

PS- There are a couple Tube guys on the Board......

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Greg
Jeez! You have bigger balls than I do, I don't think I'd ever try Potato Salad, its just too sketchy. Nice!!!

PS- There are a couple Tube guys on the Board......

ahh the community virus known as 4X4 evolution....how sweet the smell......

snap too many axle shafts....new, tougher axles......cruch your rocker panels.....new rocker guards.......roll your truck hardcore on tato-salad.......full tube chassis with......umm convertible roof!!!:D :D lets see some sawzall footage!!!:D

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Sorry all the sawzall pic's will have to wait until October i'm back in NY now but i'm done with it in October but when the time comes pics, video we'll have it all.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Ohh how I wish that rig was mine, however it is not. That rig belongs to Robert Gonda who really hooked me up and came down towed me up for nothing. He ownes Gonda Tire. Drop by his shop and mention your from RME.

Gonda Tire & Service Robert Gonda Owner/Manager
801-201-2834 shop located at 960 W. Margeret Ave. (1820 So.)
24 hr. Mobile tire service. We carry a full line of light truck and
passenger tires and custom wheels. Brands such as BF Goodrich, TSL, Super Swampers , Mickey Thompson, Pro Comp, Parnelli Jones, Perelli, and many more. We do suspension lift kits, air bags, performance chips, custom exhaust, injectors, superchargers, ect. We can do it all at prices lower than the competition, but also done right the first time.
Gonda Tire- Expressing your vehicles attitude.
Got Rubber?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I woulda kicked out the windshield and jumped up and down a few times on the roof and drove it home. The buddie was way cool to drive that far to grab you.
Potato salad hill is a SOB it makes you think you are tough as nails right untill that last bump. then its time to play with the men.
I want to make my windshield pillar a removable one like the older jeeps. Looks like you get to try that out for me eh.......

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
Hey I know a guy that does roll cages. He is just starting his own business and does a great job. It's called FNL Offroad. If you want his number let me know. He does everything, his is even in RCAA, and UROC!!!! So he knows what he is doing. Plus his ideas are unlimited!!!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by Duh Red Truck
Hey I know a guy that does roll cages. He is just starting his own business and does a great job. It's called FNL Offroad. If you want his number let me know. He does everything, his is even in RCAA, and UROC!!!! So he knows what he is doing. Plus his ideas are unlimited!!!

Who's that? And what does "FNL" stand for? (gotta be something good!)