Why You Want A Weber And A Cage On Potato Salad

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just make your own windshield frame. make it out of tube, maybe split in the middle, make sure there ar no bends, and cut some lami and glue it in there!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Thanks for the offer but i'd rather just chop it up and cage it up. Rather than tear it apart for a new cab.

toyota crawlin

Originally posted by trd270
Thanks for the offer but i'd rather just chop it up and cage it up. Rather than tear it apart for a new cab.

If you need tube work done I can hook you up with sweet cages, bumpers, nerfs, s.a.s, 180*shock mounts etc..:D

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Alright i'm still fairly new to the site are any of you making tube offers from factory tubular. My g/f was getting here driveline fixed and someone asked her why I wasn't getting cage done there?

Btw thanks for all the offer guys just another reminder I won't be able to start chopping until October when I finally get out of the Army I am making a note of all the offers and the people offering so when the time comes I will keep you all in mind. Thanks Again

toyota crawlin

Originally posted by trd270
Alright i'm still fairly new to the site are any of you making tube offers from factory tubular. My g/f was getting here driveline fixed and someone asked her why I wasn't getting cage done there?

Btw thanks for all the offer guys just another reminder I won't be able to start chopping until October when I finally get out of the Army I am making a note of all the offers and the people offering so when the time comes I will keep you all in mind. Thanks Again

:rolleyes: Nope not from factory tubeular here just a toyota guy trying to help anther toyota guy out!!:cool: