Wife’s new car

rholbrook

Wife wanted a new car and we were thinking about an EV. We have rented Tesla’s on vacations and decided that there are too many of them and not a lot of colors available and very vanilla as far as options go. Elon Musk did exactly what he set out to do. There are so many Teslas out there now. We started looking at all the different models out there and decided on this one.

It’s a Ford Mach-E GT Performance. 0-60 in 3.5 sec will pull the blood from your face. You are supposed to get around 270 miles on a charge with a 20 min 80% charge capability. The problem with this car is it has a mode called “Un-Bridled” which is really fun. The tires I am sure will probably have to get replaced often. When we decided on the color I thought it would be more of the Ford leadfoot flat gray but when it showed up at the dealer, it wasn’t even close to that color. We normally have charcoal vehicles and this was a big decision for her. We actually really love the color. We got the tint and most of the clear bra stuff done but will be taking it back next week to get some more panels covered.
IMG_1474.jpeg

Attachments

• 71824363021__FDD90F13-89D2-4215-97D9-848BDA128A37.jpeg
    71824363021__FDD90F13-89D2-4215-97D9-848BDA128A37.jpeg
    547.6 KB · Views: 20

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I love new car day and that looks way better than the ones I've seen on the road for some reason. Does it have the goofy, solid grille?