Wild Yoats Wheelin Trips - American Fork Cyn, 5 Mile Cyn, Moab, Montrose, 21 Road!

WildYoats

We have a oodle of trips planned if anyone is interested in joining us. More details can be found at www.wildyoats.com but here are the dates.

Aug. 4 - American Fork Canyon
Aug. 17 - 5 Mile Canyon
Aug. 30-Sept.2 - Moab

Sept. 12-15 - Montrose, CO and 21 Road Grand Junction

Sept. /October - Rubicon? Pending upon interest.

Join us.

Thanks, Johnny

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I don't know about the other dates, but anybody who's ANYBODY will be in Vernal the weekend of Aug 17th, for UROC! :D

WildYoats

Oh yeah......Good Ole UROC. That's ok, I still think some from the club will be here at home.....

Hey, I'd like to hook up with you guys sometime soon for a install of a rear track bar. Sound good? Let me know. Johnny

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Originally posted by WildYoats
Oh yeah......Good Ole UROC. That's ok, I still think some from the club will be here at home.....

Hey, I'd like to hook up with you guys sometime soon for a install of a rear track bar. Sound good? Let me know. Johnny

Yup, sounds good. Give me a call whenever. 250-5577

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow, Johnny those sound pretty great! I need to hook up with you guys for more trail rides. I'll have to miss the AF Canyon trip, I'll be running 21 Road that weekend!

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
what's 21 road rated at? in other words can I squeeze my long wheelbase through it, or is it not rocker panel friendly?

WildYoats

Oh boy, how can put this gently........I would not advise on taking a long wheel base through 21 Road. The trail gets worse every year with erosion. It's is pretty narly for a skinnier vehicle and flat out damaging for anything bigger.
I tried to explain this to a good friend some years ago. He came along anyway with his 92 full size Bronco and left there with many winch pulls and tons of damage. When he got home, his insurance "totalled" his truck. So, take for what it's worth, but I would not recommend taking the big guys on 21 Road. My .02.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by I Lean
I don't know about the other dates, but anybody who's ANYBODY will be in Vernal the weekend of Aug 17th, for UROC! :D

Gee,, That sucks. I have to work so I guess I'm a "Nobody":(

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Oh boy, how can put this gently........I would not advise on taking a long wheel base through 21 Road. The trail gets worse every year with erosion. It's is pretty narly for a skinnier vehicle and flat out damaging for anything bigger.
I tried to explain this to a good friend some years ago. He came along anyway with his 92 full size Bronco and left there with many winch pulls and tons of damage. When he got home, his insurance "totalled" his truck. So, take for what it's worth, but I would not recommend taking the big guys on 21 Road. My .02.
hmmm perhaps the ATV in the bed of the truck will fair better :D:D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
So, take for what it's worth, but I would not recommend taking the big guys on 21 Road. My .02.

Is a ZJ a "big guy"? My insurance already totalled mine so I don't have much to lose.

Cody

toyota crawlin

Originally posted by onetuff76
what's 21 road rated at? in other words can I squeeze my long wheelbase through it, or is it not rocker panel friendly?

I have seen 3 full size fords make it on 21road only one got B.D
so it can be done! But the water may have made it worse?? It changes from flash floods all the time so you never know? But ask Greg when he gets back from runing 21 he will tell Ya..:confused:

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
i should be at 5 mile and hopefully even Moab. 1st post by the way. hope to meet all ya'll soon (used to be a GA boy)