WildYoats Yoat-Fari pics

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yeah, the Truggy. Thats what I figured it was.....It's very diffrent, thats for sure. I totally dig it, I just didn't know what to call it :confused: ! Bitchen work too!!

When do you want to do some wheelin? Are you going to be at any of the Wild Yoats events? Mabey we can meet up then?!

toyota crawlin

Originally posted by Greg
Yeah, the Truggy. Thats what I figured it was.....It's very diffrent, thats for sure. I totally dig it, I just didn't know what to call it :confused: ! Bitchen work too!!

When do you want to do some wheelin? Are you going to be at any of the Wild Yoats events? Mabey we can meet up then?!

Thanks man, I will be going to A.F with wild yoats. I still am fabing up some more stuff I hope to make it to 21 Road and Montrose most likely I will be there! So show up to our next meeting on monday the 22nt..:D

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by toyota crawlin
Thanks man, I will be going to A.F with wild yoats. I still am fabing up some more stuff I hope to make it to 21 Road and Montrose most likely I will be there! So show up to our next meeting on monday the 22nt..:D

I usually can't make it to the meetings, I work nights and while everyone is BS'ing, I'm busting my butt at work. The weekend of the AF Canyon run, I'll be running 21 Road. Mabey I'll do it again with the WY Crew again :D I do want to make it to the run up 5 Mile Canyon, though I'm not sure where that is!?

toyota crawlin

Originally posted by Greg

I usually can't make it to the meetings, I work nights and while everyone is BS'ing, I'm busting my butt at work. The weekend of the AF Canyon run, I'll be running 21 Road. Mabey I'll do it again with the WY Crew again :D I do want to make it to the run up 5 Mile Canyon, though I'm not sure where that is!?

Well I gess we will wheel 5mile. It's right by cedar fort. We make it out there alot it has some killer ravines and some 6feet or more tire lifting!!:eek: :eek:I have dumped it too many times to count out there but it's the best place to test out your travel!!:p

Greg

Admin
OK, I guess I have never heard of it as 5 Mile Canyon, just 5 Mile Pass OHV area. There are some killer places out there that I have been to many a time. I'll be there for that one.